Share your content.
Easily control access. Configure who sees your content and data.
Control the access rights to any of your content within your eSpace. Share files and folders with colleagues, with the public, or keep things private.
You can mix and match any of the following:
- Securely store content that's only accessible to you.
- Grant access to colleagues via their institutional identities.
- Selectively choose who sees what content.
- Allow some users global access.
- Share and display content publicly.
Works across institutions
eSpaces is integrated with the Australian Access Federation, meaning that anyone at any University, and most research institutions, in Australia can log in automatically. Once your colleagues have logged into eSpaces once, then you can share anything with them.
Remember that your content is fully secure, and only available to those people that you have explicitly given access.
Your colleagues can easily create their own eSpaces as well, and collaborate with you as well!