Refined styles and theming
A minor update to the eSpaces styling and theming improves consistency for user-edited content.
The eSpaces platform has been updated to the latest styling and layout configuration, which fixes several issues, and may result in user pages appearing slightly differently:
- The first portlet column is now correctly positioned on the left. Previously, both portlet columns were on the right-hand side. If pre-existing portlets are on the incorrect side, they should be manually recreated on the right.
- Content action drop-down menus (State, Add New, Display, Actions) are now positioned on the right of the content view tabs (Contents, Edit, Sharing) to improve page display.
- Tables created using the visual editor will display at the full width of the page and have a number of new different styles available.
- Styled content (pullquotes, call-outs, preformatted text) created using the visual editor will now display correctly. Previously, only certain styles applied for user-created content.
- Images set to float left or right will now display correctly.
- Styling is now applied to any content that was marked as a 'clear floats'.
As always, if you have comments or feedback on these changes or on eSpaces, please get in touch.