eSpaces is an intuitive web platform for research collaboration.
Create your own right now and try it out. There's no cost, no catches, and no obligations.
- Fits your needs. Create anything from a research project website to fully-private collaborative workspace.
- Secure storage. Upload images, files, pages and more to a secure portal.
- Share content. Collaborate with colleagues, researchers and students across institutions and continents.
- Security & privacy. Set fine-grained permissions and have public, private, or shared content.
- Make it your own. Add your logo. Choose from many designs and layouts.
- It's yours. Get started with your own web environment in seconds.
- Australian data storage. Concerned with data sovereignty? eSpaces is hosted in Australia.
All the good bits
Researchers can easily create eSpaces – web-based sites – that allow content, files, and pages to be stored securely, with the flexibility of access via the web and mobile devices. The system provides granular permissions, allowing a range of types of security. This makes eSpaces perfect for spanning a range of researcher needs, from public-facing research portfolio or project pages, through to a secure collaborative environment, and anything in between.
Get started by creating your own eSpace now and signing in with your Australian research institution credentials.
eSpaces is currently in beta testing for an upcoming public release to the Australian research community. Once available, any Australian researcher may create their own eSpace and start collaborating with colleagues - inside and across institutions - at no cost.
About the service
This platform has been developed by the eResearch Centre at James Cook University (JCU). The project and hosting are supported by the Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation (QCIF) and the National eResearch Collaboration Tools and Resources (NeCTAR) project. Read more about the service…